Self-propelled / petrol drive grain augers take the strain out of moving your grain with their superior mobility. They also include;
- Up to 120 ton/hr capacity.
- All pulley sheaves and rollers run on bearings to minimise friction.
- Driveline is fully guarded for optimum safety and protection.
- Reversible gearbox for easy cleanout.
- Double cupped intake flighting for increased capacity.
- Driven by a powerful petrol engine providing a fully self-contained high capacity auger.
- Large drive wheel provides positive traction.
- Hydraulic wheel drive and lift provide effortless and accurate fingertip control to take away the strain of manoeuvring your auger into position.
Available in 13m (43ft), 15m (50ft), 17m (56ft), 18m (60ft), 20m (65ft) and 21m (70ft) lengths.
- Heavy-duty double intake flighting with a cupped edge provides increased capacity and an extended lifetime.
- Permanently fixed inner guard, removable outer guard, intake choke, emergency cut off switch and telescopic tow bar all contribute to the safety and user-friendliness of the auger.
- The engage and disengaging lever of the triple drive belts on the fixed underslung motor mount provides a simple and reliable operation.
- The mechanical drive to the auger flight ensures the minimum efficiency loss to maintain the maximum motor horsepower available to drive the flighting.
- The reversible gearbox provides an easy cleanout of the auger.
- The neutral position enables the hydraulic system to operate for the hydraulic wheel drive and winch while the flighting is disengaged.
- The self-levelling 25-litre fuel tank can be easily removed with a quick connector coupling on the fuel line and a quick release tank mount for refuelling or if storing the fuel tank away from the auger when not in use.
- The size and weight of this 10"diameter auger range requires the hydraulic wheel drive and lift to be supplied standard for the ease of driving them around and moving them into position.
- New 4WD tyres are also standard on these augers.
- The drive shaft covers and guards provide safety and protection for operators to minimize the chance of accidents.