6', 7' & 8' Heavy Duty Offset Grader Blades
Product Ref: w11-05
Berends Grader Blades have been developed over the years to provide the user with the most versatile implement at a reasonable cost.
The Heavy Duty Units offer incredible value for money. With a durable and long-lasting design.
Benefits & Features:
- The angle can be adjusted from the tractor seat.
- Fitted with high tensile 50mm main pivot pin to minimize wear and avoid breakage.
- 24 angle positions with adjustment from the tractor seat.
- Offsets 4 positions to both right and left allowing the blade to work outside the tractor wheel, even at an angle.
- The blade rotates 3600 allowing forwards and backwards operation.
- Adequate tilt via the linkage pin position and tractor levelling box.
- Curved 10mm thick mouldboard for strong cuts at the correct angle and high clearance for greater capacity. Hardened, reversible cutting edges (as used on road graders).
- Optional Holden depth wheel with either manual ratchet or hydraulic adjustment.
- Available in 6' (1.8m) , 7' (2.1m) and 8' (2.4m) widths.
- Suggested horsepower range 40 – 100.
- Weight approx: 6’ - 305kg, 7’ - 350kg, 8’ - 370kg.
- 12 Month Warranty against faulty materials or workmanship.