Maschio Pantera Series (220-380 HP) Rotary Hoe
The Pantera model rotary hoe was designed to suit the needs of professional users, farm-contractors and large farms. The Pantera is a professional folding steerage hoe available as a 4.78m unit or a 5.78m unit. The rigidity of the structure and the quality of the materials used guarantee a reliable, safe and easy to use rotary hoe.
The Pantera 470 model features a central speed 1000 rpm gearbox. With a rotor revolution of 258 rpm.
The Pantera 570 model features a 2 speed 1000 rpm gearbox with a hand lever and rear PTO. The rotor revolution is 324-356 rpm. The 570 also features gearbox oil cooler with a radiator system.
- Central speed gearbox 1000 rpm PTO
- Rotor revolutions (rpm): 258
- PTO shaft with cam clutch (1" 3/8 Z6 tractor side yoke)
- Heavy-duty side PTO shafts
- Double side transmission with oil bath gears
- Heavy-duty barrel type rotor bearings
- Universal three-point hitch, cat. III
- Swinging/rigid front bar hitches
- 6 blades per flange (side blades are always mounted inwards)
- Bonnet spring adjusters
- Central eradicator
- Small central share between the rollers
- Transport width (folded): cm 249
- Rear lights for transport
- Double rear bonnet
- «CE» safety guards
|Working Width (cm)||478||578|
|Max Working Depth (cm)||29||29|
|Gearbox Map (hp)||220||260|