DELMADE Trailing 9 Section Stump Jump Harrows
Stump Jump Harrows fulfil the needs of many secondary tillage operations, their floating ‘stump jump’ action being ideal for breaking down rough and uneven fields and for levelling and aerating pugged up pastures. They are also effective for final seedbed preparation of ground prior to sowing.
Delmade Stump Jump Harrows are available in four configurations, the Harrow BAR, a RIGID, MANUAL-FOLDING or HYDRAULIC FOLDING Lift and the TRAILING FOLDING unit. These units are designed and manufactured in Tasmania for use in the toughest of agricultural environments.
9 section trailing folding units with a hydraulically operated lift mechanism, and the ability to fold compactly, making an easily transportable implement with a large working width.
- Pasture renovation
- Breaking up and levelling heavy soil.
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass.
- Removing lightly rooted weeds.
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth.
- Works in fertilizer to both spread and maximize effectiveness.
- Growth stimulation
- Environmentally friendly grass care.
- Seed bed preparation.