TA Slasher - from $2280
A light-duty, dual mount slasher for grass and light work. Ideal for small or compact tractors.
Available in four sizes from 3'4" to 5'. With front and rear stone guarding as standard. This is your economical well-priced value for money slasher.
- Gearbox: 40 Hp oil lubricated gearbox
- Drive Shaft: Italian made Bondioli & Pavesi Series 2 PTO driveshaft with shear bolt protection rated at 900NM. Optional 2 plate slip clutch with Series 4 shaft. (The clutch is standard on larger widths in the TA Series)
- Top Plate: Body designed with 3mm top plate
- Skids: Strong 6mm thick adjustable skids - Designed to take a punishing as everything cut is thrown to the side.
- Height Adjustment: Adjustable Skids for a cutting height range of 25-100mm
- Blades: Hardened and tempered stepped/bushed slasher blades - low to mid 40 Rockwell C range for optimum hardness and inexpensive to replace
- Guards: Standard with rubber front guards and full length hinging rear steel stone flaps
- Mount: Dual; Centre Mount or Offset by 6"
- Headstock: Floating headstock
- Linkage: Cat I
- Finish: Undercoated and painted with an industrial 2 pack paint
- Structural Support: Cross-member support under the deck
- WH&S Compliance: Document holder fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Guards: Full guarding fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Warranty: Full 12-month warranty on design and 12-month gearbox warranty
- Skid adjustment: Side skids are adjusted by bolts in slots - meaning height can be adjusted without having to take the skids off. Also gives the advantage of being able to tilt the machine forward slightly while keeping the skids flat on the ground, reducing horsepower requirement by reducing double cutting
- Sizes: 3'4", 3'10", 4'6" & 5'