DELMADE Ripper/Pipelayer with Reel
The Delmade Heavy Duty Ripper Pipe Layer Hose Reel unit is an extremely effective combination implement capable of laying up to 125mm (<5") pipe, along with most fittings and joiners.
There is no need to unroll the pipe before laying it. It simply fits on the reel, saving majority of the time usually taken to lay pipe using a traditional ripper.
- Ripper is solid steel billet 150mmx50mm
- Mk II removable reversible ripper point 230x100x16mm
- Pipe-layer is fabricated from steel plate
- Easy load reel to accommodate modern pipe rolls
- 105mm Layer (std model)
- 150mm Layer (larger model)
- Hydraulic 'Deep Digger' Layer (for up to 1m depth)
- XHD model with 1 tonne Reel
The Delmade Ripper Pipe Layer features a Hose Reel attachment with hydraulic height adjustment. This means large rolls of poly pipe are easily loaded when the reel is lowered. When fully raised to a vertical position, the pipe unrolls directly into the inlet of the pipe layer. Making a smooth, trouble-free operation. There are two sizes of reel available the standard model for most common rolls of pipe and the XHD model for large rolls of pipe weighing up to 1 tonne.