2500 Giant Rock Picker
Product Ref: w10-04
A large capacity picker available in standard or contractor configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Large 1.93 m³ (2.5 cubic yard) hopper.
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 38 mm (1 1/2") thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 10 mm (3/8") thick walls.
- Wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth offer strength and wear resistance.
- Large heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Pivoting hitch pole allows the machine to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centred transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 tires provide superior flotation.
- Rugged and reliable Char-Lynn 2000 series hydraulic motor.
- Contractor version includes heavy duty 150 mm (6") round super-batts and replaceable teeth on the pick-up grate.
- Full one-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Weight: 2254 kg (4970 lbs.)
- Overall length: 5207 mm (17' 10")
- Width with tyres: 2896 mm (9' 6")
- Width less tyres: 2311 mm (7' 7")
- Hopper capacity: 1.93 m3 (2.5 cubic yards)
- Picking width: 1524 mm (5")
- Dumping height: 1245 mm (4' 1")
- Tyre size: 16.5L x 16.1
- Minimum tractor size: 75 HP (56 kW)
- Normal maximum ground speed: 6.4 km/h (4 mph)
- Tractor hydraulic requirement: 45.5 L/m (12 GPM) @ 1800 PSI, dual remote outlets
- Hydraulic motor displacement: 24,402 cc (14.9 cubic inch)/revolution
- Final drive ratio: 4:1
- Drive sprockets: 11T and 45T #80
- Cross over relief valve: 12086 KPA (1750 PSI) cracking pressure
- Flow control: 0-56.8 L/m (0-15 GPM)
- Recommended reel speed: 36-37 RPM
- Picks rocks: 5cm - 69cm (2" - 27")