Warrior Slasher - from $8267
Product Ref: w7-10
The Warrior Slasher is the strongest slasher in the Berends Range. It features an unlimited HP Italian gearbox and is exceptionally strong.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong build 6mm top plate with exceptionally strong perimeter and centre tubular cross members - where it counts.
- Adjustable skids.
- Two-pack paint finish.
- Headstock made from heavy angle and RHS and fitted with floating (toggle) top link.
- Bondioli & Pavesi (Italian) Series 8 PTO driveshaft with integrated 4 plate slip clutch protects slasher and tractor. An integrated clutch means less wear between the clutch and PTO shaft.
- Hardened and tempered spring steel rotor blade assembly.
- Front and rear chain kits are standard with easy to replace chain pieces.
- Twisted and stepped 75 x 16mm Boron slasher blades create an updraft effect which lifts the grass flattened by the tractor wheels. All bushes are through-hardened. Made in Australia, the blades are hardened and tempered in the 40-45 Rockwell range. This range gives excellent hardness while delivering strength and fatigue resistance. Any harder and they potentially become brittle.
- Hardened and tempered spring steel rotor blade assembly. Bolt head protection allows easy changeover of blades
- Bolt head protection for easy changeover of blades.
- Dual puncture-proof solid rubber wheel kits for easy depth control.
The WARRIOR Slasher is also available as a contractors model. Complete with a galvanised body, dual solid rubber wheel kits and additional skid wear runners.