SRW 800 Rotary Stone Rake (3Point Linkage)
Product Ref: w10-02
Small in size but big on performance!
Features & Benefits
- A three-point linkage machine that can be driven by smaller tractors from 35 HP.
- Narrow, 2591 mm (8' 6") transport width.
- Windrows 2" to 25" rocks with ease, forming them into neat uniform rows ready for pick up by a Schulte Rock Picker.
- Roots, stumps, chips and other debris from land clearing operations can also be windrowed.
- Power is supplied to the windrower drum via heavy-duty PTO driveline which includes a slip clutch and shear bolt arrangement for protection against excessive shock loads.
- The final drive chain is totally enclosed for longer service life.
- The windrower drum is constructed of 219 mm (8 5/8") heavy wall tube.
- Hard surfaced 9 mm (5/8") thick x 152.4 mm (6") long teeth are welded directly to the drum, resulting in problem-free operation.
- The long teeth increase the combing action of the rake for superior windrowing.
- Full one-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Weight: 613 kg (1350 lbs.)
- Horsepower required: 35 HP to 100 HP (30 - 60 kW)
- Drum width: 2215 mm (88 5/8")
- Maximum ground speed: 8 km/h (5 mph)
- Recommended ground speed: 3 km/h (2 mph)
- Drum speed: 102 RPM @ 540 input
- Tyres: 16.5/6.5 x 8
- Transport width: 2591 mm (8'6")
- Transport length: 1702 mm (67")