Heavy Duty Slasher
Product Ref: w7-06
A slasher manufactured for rugged Australian conditions, heavily built using top quality components to give you the best value for money obtainable.
Features & Benefits
- One piece body made from 6mm quality steel.
- Excellent underframe clearance clears cut material quickly.
- Bondioli & Pavesi Series 5 pto driveshaft with 2 plate slip clutch protects slasher and tractor.
- 75 HP oil lubricated gearbox. Excellent seal guards make it virtually impossible for wire to damage the gearbox.
- Cat 1/2 linkage.
- Hardened and tempered straight/stepped bushed slasher blades.
- Available in 3 widths fitted with both centre and offset mounting in HD153 and HD180 models.
- Floating headstock for working on undulating ground. Optional solid rubber wheelkits and rollers available for depth control.
- Standard with front and rear chain guards.
- Document holder supplied.
- Optional galvanising available.
- Full 12-month warranty on design and manufacture.