SRW 1000 Rotary Stone Rake
Product Ref: w10-010
A mid-size machine with roto-tilling action that breaks up lumps and levels the ground.
Features & Benefits
- Transports at 3.4 m (11’2”) allowing you to go through a 12-foot gate.
- Windrows 2” to 25” rocks with ease, forming them into uniform rows ready for pick up by a Schulte Rock Picker.
- Roots, stumps, chips and other debris from land clearing operations can also be windrowed.
- Power is supplied to the windrower drum via a heavy-duty PTO driveline which includes a slip clutch and shear bolt arrangement for protection against excessive shock loads.
- The final drive chain is totally enclosed for longer service life.
- The windrower drum is 3.05 m (10’) wide and is constructed of 219 mm (8 5/8”) heavy wall HSS tube.
- Patented floating drum results in excellent ground following characteristics.
- Hard-surfaced, 15.9 mm (5/8") thick x 152.4 mm (6") long teeth are welded directly to the drum pipe, resulting in problem-free operation even in difficult conditions.
- The long teeth increase the combing action of the rake for superior windrowing.
- As a bonus, the windrower has a roto-tilling action, which breaks up lumps and levels the ground.
- The side delivery frame arrangement allows the operator to better control the size of windrows, regardless of rock conditions.
- Full one-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Weight: 1200 kg (2640 lbs)
- Horsepower required: 40 - 80 HP (30 - 60 kW)
- Drum width: 3.05 m (10')
- Maximum ground speed: 8 km/h (5 mph)
- Recommended ground speed: 3 km/h (2 mph)
- Drum speed: 117 RPM @ 540 RPM input
- Tyres: 700 X 15, 6 ply
- Transport width: 3.4 m (11' 2")
- Transport length: 4 m (13' 1")