Berends Grader Blades have been developed over the years to provide the user with the most versatile implement at a reasonable cost.
These compact models are ideal for smaller low horsepower tractors. If your planning to level out a small area then this Grader Blade is ideal for you.
Benefits & Features:
- Designed to fit compact to small standard tractors.
- Fitted with positive quick release centre for angle selection, to minimise wear and tear.
- Strong cutting edge, 6mm mouldboard, heavy-duty and reversible.
- Mouldboard height, 350mm.
- Fixed top, the blade can be rotated 360 degrees with 24 angle positions and is fully reversible for backfilling.
- Fitted with replaceable, reversible, hardened cutting edge.
- Can be offset in seconds to work outside the tractor wheel to the left or right-hand side.
- Alternative holes for the lower linkage arms provide ample tilt for V-draining
- Optional pneumatic wheel kit available for depth control.
- Suggested horsepower range 16 – 35.
- Weight 101kg - 4'
- Weight 115kg - 5'