DELMADE Stump Jump Harrow Rigid Lifts
Stump Jump Harrows fulfil the needs of many secondary tillage operations, their floating ‘stump jump’ action being ideal for breaking down rough and uneven fields and for levelling and aerating pugged up pastures. They are also effective for final seedbed preparation of ground prior to sowing.
Delmade Stump Jump Harrows are available in four configurations, the Harrow BAR, a RIGID, MANUAL-FOLDING or HYDRAULIC FOLDING Lift and the TRAILING FOLDING unit. These units are designed and manufactured in Tasmania for use in the toughest of agricultural environments.
Lifts offer the advantage of easy trash removal from the tines, and greater mobility than bars.
- Pasture renovation
- Breaking up and levelling heavy soil.
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass.
- Removing lightly rooted weeds.
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth.
- Works in fertilizer to both spread and maximize effectiveness.
- Growth stimulation
- Environmentally friendly grass care.
- Seed bed preparation.