By incorporating the versatility of the popular larger hydraulic grader blades into the popular Medium Duty model, Berends have provided an implement for the small to mid-range tractors which is easy to use but with the strength and reliability to match Australian conditions.
Benefits & Features:
- Hydraulic angle (3” x 12” ram) allows mouldboard to be angled at up to 45° in each direction from the tractor seat.
- Blade can be reversed for backfilling.
- Can be manually offset in seconds to work outside the tractor wheel to the left or right-hand side.
- Maximum of 600mm offset
- Tilt position can be controlled either via a ratchet or optional hydraulics (2 ram model). Allows approximately 30° tilt in both directions.
- Additional holes for the lower linkage arms provide extra tilt for extreme V-draining.
- Diverter kits are available to allow 2 ram model to be used on tractors with a single set of remotes.
- Heavy-duty hardened reversible cutting edges for maximum life.
- Optional pneumatic wheel kit available for depth control.
- 12-month warranty against faulty workmanship
||MD Offset with Hyd Angle/Tilt
|No. offset positions
|Net Weight (approx)