DELMADE Twin Spring Release Subsoiler
"My Delmade Subsoiler has become my most important piece of equipment (for pre-crop preparation) especially in wet conditions."Dunkirk FarmerDelmade Subsoiler Owner
The DELMADE Spring Release Subsoiler is a Heavy Duty Deep Tillage implement designed and manufactured in Tasmania to withstand the harshest Australian conditions.
Available in a range of sizes and options to suit most requirements, this implement is ideal for penetrating and breaking hard compacted soils through to the subsoil, allowing increased water absorption and retention, reducing soil erosion, and aerating and renovating pastures.
- Heavy-duty 100 x 100 tine mounting frame
- High strength shank assembly with 25" (635mm) underframe clearance
- Twin spring release tines with 365kg breakout (max 1000kg)
- Removable tine points (held with pins)
- Tine spacing 355mm
- Adjustable wheels for depth control (Standard unless ordered with a crumbler)
- Available in 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13 tine models (others available on request)
- Tine wings
- Heavy Duty Crumbler Roller
- Ratchet adjustment std on 3-9 tine models
- Hydraulic adjustment std on 11-13 tine models
- Hydraulic adjustment optional on 3-9 tine models