High Rise 8000 Rock Picker
Product Ref: w10-06
Features & Benefits
- Build larger stone piles!
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 38 mm (1 1/2") thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 10 mm (3/8") thick walls with wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth for greater strength and wear resistance.
- Large, heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Optional hydraulic pivoting hitch pole allows the machine to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centred transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 10 ply tires provide superior flotation.
- Flow Control - a 0-56.8 L/m (0-15 GPM) flow control valve helps to control the reel speed. This option is useful on tractor models where hydraulic flow is not adjustable.
- The Schulte High Rise 8000 is hydraulically driven using a rugged Char-Lynn 2000 series hydraulic motor in combination with a flow control valve for reel speed adjustment and a crossover relief valve to cushion shock loads.
- Grated hopper bottom helps sift out as much dirt as possible.
- Three batt reel with high trip clearance provides superior performance in large rocks.
- Full one-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Weight: 2929 kg (6458 lbs.)
- Overall length: 5816 mm (19' 1")
- Overall width with tyres: 2921 mm (9' 7")
- Hopper capacity: 2.29 m3 (3 cu. yds.)
- Picking width: 1524 mm (5')
- Dumping height: 2438 mm (8')
- Tyre size: 16.5L x 16.1 x 10 ply (standard)
- Drive options: Hydraulic Drive
- Required horsepower: 85 HP (63 kW)
- Tractor hydraulic requirements: 45.5 L/m (12 GPM) @ 15168 KPA (2200 psi) (dual remote outlets)
- Hydraulic motor displacement: 24402 cc (14.9 cubic inch)/revolution
- Final drive ratio: 4:1
- Drive sprockets: 11T and 45T #80
- Crossover relief valve: 12086 KPA (1750 PSI) cracking pressure
- Recommended reel speed: 36 RPM
- Pick rocks: 5 cm - 69 cm (2" - 27")