EP Slasher - from $2700
Product Ref: w7-03
A robust medium-duty slasher to suit small to medium size tractors from 18-60HP.
Sizes available in 3’4″ (1.0m) to 6′ (1.8m). Australian made using high-quality components. Excellent value for money.
- Gearbox: 40 HP oil-lubricated comer gearbox - 5'10" is fitted with 50HP Comer gearbox
- Drive Shaft: Bondioli & Pavesi Italian Series 4 PTO driveshaft with 2 plate slip clutch. - protects slasher and tractor
- Optional over-run clutch to suit tractors with a single-stage clutch
- Top Plate: 3mm top plate - Body designed to take real punishment
- Skids: Strong 6mm thick adjustable skids - Designed to take a punishing as everything cut is thrown to the side and won't dent
- Height Adjustment: Adjustable Skids for a cutting height range of 25-100mm
- Blades: Hardened and tempered stepped/bushed slasher blades - low to mid 40 Rockwell C range for optimum hardness and inexpensive to replace
- Guards: Fitted with front and rear chain guards - rear chains are 8mm zinc plated and are secured via D-shackles
- 3'4" Centre Mount
- 3'10", 4'6", 5' & 6' Dual; Centre Mount or Offset by 9"
- Headstock: Floating headstock - allows the slasher to follow undulating ground more effectively as well as allowing easy change over from centre mount to offset
- Linkage: Cat I/II Linkage
- Finish: Undercoated and painted with an industrial 2 pack paint (6' std with Galv)
- Structural Support: Structural supports fitted to the top of the deck - better clearance of the grass under the deck
- WH&S Compliance: Document holder fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Guards: Full guarding fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Warranty: Full 12-month warranty on design and 5-year gearbox warranty
- Skid adjustment: Side skids are adjusted by bolts in slots - meaning height can be adjusted without having to take the skids off. Also gives the advantage of being able to tilt the machine forward slightly while keeping the skids flat on the ground, reducing horsepower requirement by reducing double cutting
- Drive Shaft: Heavy rotor beam runs two lengths of flat steel each side to prevent bending up at the ends
- Sizes: 3'4", 3'10", 4'6", 5' & 6'
- Wheel Kit: Optional Wheel Kit for depth control - pneumatic wheel which castors 360 degrees
- Finish: Optional Galvanising on 3'4", 3'10", 4'6" & 5' (std on 6')
- Clutch: Optional additional over-run clutch (suits tractors with single-stage clutch)