Maschio UFO Trailing Speed Tiller
The trailing UFO is a heavy-duty disc harrow fitted with larger 610mm discs that are arranged on 2 rows with opposing disc direction. Wide spacing between rows and gangs prevents any soil and crop residue clogging.
Oil-filled bearings mean there is no maintenance on the system at all.
The New C shaped spring system allows disc breakout both backward and sideways for added protection. It has the potential of 200mm of upwards travel if needed. The C shaped spring is designed to be strong yet free to vibrate which absorbs the high-speed stresses and discharges them by vibrating and further working the soil. A heavier machine means digging in more challenging conditions is possible with a finish that is flat and seeder ready. The dual roller setup on the rear governs depth and offers a secondary refinement of the seedbed. The two different sized rollers run at different speeds, which has the effect of reducing surface clodding.
- Hydraulic drawbar CAT.3
- 2 gangs of independent Ø 24 in. discs with double coil spring
- Adjustable containing disc (left and right)
- Hydraulic folding frame
- 400/60-15.5 transport wheels (Version 400-450)
- 500/45-22.5 transport wheels (Version 500-600)
- Lighting and warning board kit
- Tractor hydraulic distributors required: Min 6
- Rear roller with pin adjustment
- Heavy-duty disc hubs "Cultihubs":
- oil bath
- waterproof mechanical sealing
- Disc is 610mm notched
- Front left and Rear right projection discs
- 400mm Cage Roller
|Working Width (cm)||400||600|
|Transport Width (cm)||300||300|
|Number of Discs||32||48|