DELMADE Hydraulic Folding Stump Jump Harrows
Stump Jump Harrows fulfil the needs of many secondary tillage operations, their floating ‘stump jump’ action being ideal for breaking down rough and uneven fields and for levelling and aerating pugged up pastures. They are also effective for final seedbed preparation of ground prior to sowing.
Delmade Stump Jump Harrows are available in four configurations, the Harrow BAR, a RIGID, MANUAL-FOLDING or HYDRAULIC FOLDING Lift and the TRAILING FOLDING unit. These units are designed and manufactured in Tasmania for use in the toughest of agricultural environments.
Folding Lifts offer wider configurations and utilise two folding wings which are are hydraulically operated to reduce overall width for road transport, narrow gateways, and for compact storage.
- Pasture renovation
- Breaking up and levelling heavy soil.
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass.
- Removing lightly rooted weeds.
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth.
- Works in fertilizer to both spread and maximize effectiveness.
- Growth stimulation
- Environmentally friendly grass care.
- Seedbed preparation.