Low Body Mulcher
The multi-purpose, heavy-duty mulching mowers are ideal for a variety of mulching applications from rejuvenating old pastures to cutting up prunings, gorse bush and scrub up to 50mm in diameter. Designed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Adjustable Cat 1 & 2 linkages with floating top link position for undulating ground.
- Sturdy 5mm top deck
- High quality 2 pack paint finish.
- Heavy-duty 85HP Italian Oil Bath Gearbox Series 7 Italian Driveshaft with optional over-run clutch
- Heavy-duty belt cover with inspection hatch.
- 5mm thick front stone guards.
Suitable for a large range of surfaces including sports and school grounds, golf courses, vineyards, orchards, general pasture and road-side contacting. Also available with hydraulic side-shift which moves the mulcher up to 230mm in either direction
- Standard with adjustable rear roller. Fitted with triple-sealed bearings with grease release seals.
- Optional adjustable skids and wheels are available for depth control.
- Adjustable back flap doubles as a scraper for the roller when in the mulching position.
- Heavy-duty 2” bearings with taper lock centres and dust protection plate. Also fitted with anti-wire rotor guard
Available from 1.4m to 2.35m cutting widths.