DELMADE Heavy Duty Flat Rollers
"My father bought a Delmade Roller when I was 15 we had it for 24 years. We did about 15 000 acres. Just replaced it with a new Delmade Roller and the new one has done 1 500 acres in 12 months, mostly rolling rocks in on hay paddocks and where cattle have pugged ground in winter. I'm am very satisfied."Donald Gee, Exton HouseDelmade Roller Owner
The DELMADE Heavy Duty Flat Roller / Paddock Roller / Field Roller is a versatile implement available in a range of widths and diameters to suit every application. Manufactured from extra heavy wall steel pipe and using a heavy-duty RHS frame, the weight can be increased by filling the cylinder with water.
The DELMADE Flat Roller is used to press rocks into the ground, and level out turf clumps or soil clods for smoother pasture, especially in heavy traffic areas where stock have pugged up the surface. Seedbed can also be rolled down, firming up the soil for better moisture retention and seed germination.
- Water fillable to allow weight variation
- Carefully selected steel cylinders with a specified minimum wall thickness
- Ideal for rolling/smoothing pugged up pastures
- Rolling in stones (pre-sowing, pastures)
- Smoothing cloddy soil (pre-sowing)
- Smoothing/pressing seedbeds (post-sowing)
- Weight tray
- Transport wheels
- Scraper blade
- Hydraulic brake
- Transport Wheels (Hydraulic or Manual)
- Larger Folding Units
Other options available
Enquire now for more information!
Phone 1800 335 623