Mini Mobile Grain Augers, 4" to 6" dia, 5.5m or 8m long
The Mini Mobile auger was introduced to fulfil requests for a small petrol drive pencil auger. Unlike electric drive augers, a petrol drive auger requires the engine to be mounted at a suitable angle and in a position at the lower end of the auger where an operator can safely start and control the engine from the ground.
The Mini Mobile augers range come complete with the undercarriage, winch kit and high-speed road wheels.
The Mini Mobile auger is an entirely self-sufficient, user-friendly auger offering great value and is a must for any farmer or grazier working with grain.
- Fully self-contained for all those small jobs
- Honda engine for reliability
- Undercarriage and winch for easy height adjustment
- High-speed road wheels for long-distance towing
- Lightweight for easy handling
- 2 Year Warranty
ALL GRAIN AUGERS OFFERED BY DELMADE FEATURE: