We are hiring! - Position Available: Qualified Welder & Junior Roles
Posted Jun 07, 2021
Delmade is growing. We are seeking qualified Welders and an enthusiastic junior to meet demand for our renowned agricultural equipment that is helping to shape the land.
Work for a well regarded Tasmanian family business operating since 1974 in the beautiful Meander Valley (Westbury) just 20 minutes from Launceston.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
We are seeking qualified boilermaker/welders and an enthusiastic junior to efficiently produce and finish agricultural equipment.
Welder / Boilermaker
- Perform cutting/ fabrication/ welding/ painting/ finishing/ assembly work.
- Interpret blueprints and shop drawing details.
- Organise tasks according to priorities and plans
- Ensure works are completed to program and to the highest standard
- Ensure all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Resolve any problems as they arise
- Required to be hands on, reliable and a strong team player
- Be a skilled Trade Qualified Boilermaker/Metal Fabricator, or be willing to progress to this trade qualification.
- High degree of self-motivation and attention to quality
- Organised and capable of managing own time and resources
- Possess current Forklift Ticket & Drivers License (or prepared to do so)
- Have basic computer skills
- Have good communication skills.
- Understanding of workplace health and safety requirements
- Willing to provide a clean Drug & Alcohol test and Police Check
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Marcus Tonelly on 0488 058 673.
For the opportunity to develop and progress your career in a supportive environment, please upload a cover letter and CV on the application link below.