Product Ref: w7-10
The Warrior Slasher is the strongest slasher in the Berends Range. It features an unlimited HP Italian gearbox and is exceptionally strong.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong build 6mm top plate with exceptionally strong perimeter and centre tubular crossmembers - where it counts.
- Adjustable skids.
- Two-pack paint finish.
- Headstock made from heavy angle and RHS and fitted with floating (toggle) top link.
- Bondioli & Pavesi (Italian) Series 8 pto driveshaft with integrated 4 plate slip clutch protects slasher and tractor. An integrated clutch means less wear between the clutch and pto shaft.
- Hardened and tempered spring steel rotor blade assembly.
- Front and rear chain kits are standard with easy to replace chain pieces.
- Twisted and stepped 75 x 16mm Boron slasher blades create an updraft effect which lifts the grass flattened by the tractor wheels. All bushes are through hardened. Made in Australia, the blades are hardened and tempered in the 40-45 Rockwell range. This range gives excellent hardness while delivering strength and fatigue resistance. Any harder and they potentially become brittle.
- Hardened and tempered spring steel rotor blade assembly. Bolt head protection allows easy changeover of blades
- Chain stays.
- Bolt head protection for easy changeover of blades.
- Dual puncture proof solid rubber wheel kits for easy depth control.
The WARRIOR Slasher is also available as a contractors model. Complete with a galvanised body, dual solid rubber wheel kits and additional skid wear runners.