Extra Heavy Duty Slasher
Product Ref: w7-08
The EHD slasher has an extra strong build and exceptionally strong perimeter with centre crossmembers where it counts. The EHD has a horsepower requirement of 60-130 HP.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra strong build 6mm top plate with exceptionally strong perimeter and centre tubular crossmembers - where it counts.
- Adjustable skids.
- Two-pack paint finish.
- Headstock made from heavy angle and RHS and fitted with floating (toggle) top link.
- Bondioli & Pavesi (Italian) Series 8 pto driveshaft with integrated 4 plate slip clutch protects slasher and tractor. An integrated clutch means less wear between the clutch and pto shaft.
- Hardened and tempered spring steel rotor blade assembly.
- Front and rear chain kits are standard with easy to replace chain pieces.
- 110 HP oil lubricated Italian Comer gearbox with 1:1.5 ratio and excellent seal protection with 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Straight reversible 100 x 12mm Boron slasher blades are standard with stepped configuration as an option. All bushes are through hardened. Made in Australia, the blades are hardened and tempered in the 40-45 Rockwell range. This range gives excellent hardness while delivering strength and fatigue resistance. Any harder and they potentially become brittle.
- Chain stays.
- Bolt head protection for easy changeover of blades.
- Dual puncture proof solid rubber wheel kits for easy depth control.
The EHD Slasher is also available as a contractors model. Complete with a galvanised body, dual solid rubber wheel kits and additional skid wear runners.