TATU DISC 6010 GAICR - 14 to 28 Plate Models
The Tatu Wheeled Offset Disc Harrow is specially designed to operate with wheel or crawler tractors. It is ideally suited for tough ploughing jobs found in newly cleared forest areas or post-harvest heavy crop stubble.
Ruggedly Built for Longer Life. Introducing the Tatu Disc 6010 Gaicr. A machine designed to perform. All models have hydraulic controlled depth and transport wheels, which make them more maneuverable and easier to transport to other fields.
Featuring the 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 & 28 plate models.
- Welded and rugged tubular steel frames.
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs levelling
- Positive disc gang adjustments.
- Perforated offset bar to allow lateral drawbar adjustments under varying draf conditions.
- Box type construction drawbar with standard drawbar plates.
- Hydraulic controlled depth and transport wheels mounted to wheel hubs that have greaseable tapered roller bearings.
- Double acting hydraulic cylinders with hoses and quick couplers.
- Rugged 1 3/4” round, heat-treated steel alloy disc gang axles.
- Reliable oil bath disc gang bearing assemblies.
- Heavy cast disc spacer spools.
- Heavy-duty disc blade scraper.
- Standard tool kit
- Depth of cut: 4.3/4” to 7.7/8” (120 to 200mm)
|Weight (kg)||Hp Req|
|14||1.75m||1617||80 - 90|
|16||2.00m||1936||100 - 110|
|18||2.30m||2063||110 - 120|
|20||2.57m||2247||120 - 135|
|22||2.84m||2373||135 - 150|
|24||3.11m||2541||150 - 165|
|28||3.65m||2715||180 - 195|