Walco Allspray 1200 Liquid Fert Sprayer - from $29535
"I’ve done 120ha so far and it’s done well, the unit has a low centre of gravity and is stable on hilly ground, it's very user-friendly and great value for money compared with others in the market. It works well in a variety of applications, allowing me to easily mix and apply fertilizers and spray, it’s a great unit and I would happily buy another one."G. Shea, TasmaniaAllspray 1200 Owner
The perfect machine for the application of fine particle products, such as fertiliser, lime, small seed or animal health products.
Designed for towing behind a 4WD Ute, SUV or tractor, the Allspray 1200 is a very user-friendly machine.
Spray width of 16m giving coverage of 1 hectare in 2.5 minutes when driving at 15km.
- Powerful 3" Pump for Easy & Efficient Mixing and Continuous Agitation
- Remote control spray valve for Ease of Operation
- Suction Hose inlet for Quick loading out of dam, stream or effluent pond
- Spray Hose outlet for wash down or firefighting
- Fit various nozzle sizes to suit your spraying needs
- Low centre of gravity & wide wheelbase for safety on undulating ground
- Spray straight onto the foliage for speedy uptake on the fertiliser
- Strong galvanised steel frame
- Stainless steel pipes and non-corrosive plastic hose
- UV resistant polyethylene plastic tank
- Spray width of 16 metres
- Application Rates 15kg/ha (K50 nozzles), 300kg/ha (K210 nozzles)
- Tank Capacity of 1200 litres
- Weight 480kg
- Length 4350mm
- Width 1770mm
- Loading Height 1200mm