The Delmade Farm Tip Trailer is a super heavy-duty monster. Each unit is designed with superb inbuilt strength to easily achieve its tonnage rating. Tasmanian made to suit tough Tasmanian conditions. Designed for performance in all conditions this durable unit has unlimited uses on the farm and a wide range of specification options to suit every situation.
The Delmade Tip Trailer is an extremely versatile investment offering strength, durability and value-for-money. From rubbish to rocks, fertiliser to fence posts, silage to sheep, timber, hay bales, gravel or machinery, the extra heavy-duty chassis is engineered to perform at full capacity in the toughest of conditions.
Available in 6 models from 2t vineyard suited models to large 12t models for the big jobs.
Features & Benefits
- Australian built, extra heavy-duty, built to last
- Removable sides and tailgate – allow versatility and a choice of options
- Steel Floor 6mm
- Adjustable H.D. Pole Support (hydraulic option)
- Walking beam tandem axle for difficult terrain
- Tailgate – top-mounted pivot hinge
- Tie rails – ensures heaviest loads can be secured
- Swivel tow eyelet – security in difficult conditions
- Large flotation tyres for field conditions
- Light kits and other custom requirements available on request.
- Multi-Stage Cylinder – Hydraulic Ram
- Hydraulic Jack Stand
- Rear Round Bale Bar
- Hydraulic Brakes (standard on some models)
- Hydraulic Tail Latch
- Two way Tail Gate
- 3' Hay Extensions
- Rear Tailgate Gravel spreading Chains
- Rear Tail Lights (standard on some models)
- 3PL Trailer Quick Hitch