DELMADE 1150 Series MKII Wheeled Offset Discs
The Delmade Offset Disc was built out of the common need for an Offset that would dig deep and provide a superior finish. Built by farmers for farmers this range answers to every need from, heavy-duty frames to prevent cracking and oil bath bearings for incredibly long life and low maintenance, to flotation tyres for use in boggy conditions. The Delmade offsets are world-class in their design, engineering and manufacture.
DELMADE 1150 Series is a Super Heavy Duty Wheeled Offset Disc engineered to exacting standards to ensure maximum reliability, longevity and performance in extreme conditions. This implement is designed for special purpose primary cultivation, or wherever a deep aggressive cut is required in conditions harsher than normal. It is ideal for forestry land-clearing operations, firebreaks, tillage of virgin uncultivated country, harsh stony environments or for special requirements such as sugar cane and similar crops in heavy or stony type soils. By utilising the finest high-strength materials available, along with innovative engineering and stringent quality control, an implement is achieved that is extremely strong, efficient, and ultra-reliable.
- Large Spacing
- Very high weight per disc ratio up to 254kg per disc
- 32 plate folding 5.28m/17 1/4" working width, 3.5m transport width
- 4.15m to 6.14m transport width
- Oil bath bearings with duo cone seals, built to Delmade specifications, give extreme reliability, low maintenance and maximum longevity
- Large 2 1/8" dia HT gang nuts
- Capped and locked gang nuts
- Hydraulic pole adjustment with gas accumulator
- Large single 600/50 x 22.5 flotation tyres for transport
- Depth gauge
- Horsepower requirements from 240+
- Australian designed and built for extreme Australian conditions