Precision Ag Expo Day - Mon 2nd Nov
Posted Sep 25, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the forecast for Thursday the 8th the Precision Ag Expo has been postponed until Monday 2nd Nov (Recreation Day long weekend)! Delmade is still attending so make sure you update your calendar.
Delmade is super excited to be attending the Precision Ag Expo Day on Monday the 2nd of November. This great event is designed specifically so that you can see equipment in action. This year were are planning to demo our Maschio Gigante Pneumatic Drill along with other Delmade & Maschio Equipment.
If you want to see equipment in action before buying the Precision Ag Expo is ideal. You can talk to like-minded farmers, chat to the Delmade team and see the gear out there working it up.
PRECISION AG EXPO DAY
Hagley Farm Primary School
2508 Meander Valley Road, Hagley, TAS 7292
9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Monday, 2nd of November
Hosted by TAPG, the Expo will be held at the Hagley Farm Primary School and includes a great line up of events:
- 9:00 Site opens with morning tea on arrival
- 9:20 Machinery grand parade
- 9:30 Joint Ministerial opening – Deputy Premier Rockliff and Primary Industries Minister Barnett
- 10:00 TAPG annual general meeting open to all, then brief presentations:
- Industry Test Lab 4.0
- MILE truck
- Covid Safety Planning Review
- 11:00 Start of concurrent activities and displays, continuing in the afternoon
- 12:00 Good lunch provided
- 4:00 Light refreshments and close
There is also an opportunity to visit displays, for hands-on activities and for networking, with:
- Live machinery demonstrations
- Long-term soil health trial
- Test lab 4.0 and MILE truck
- Drone demonstrations
- Nuffield and Agcard information
- LIST training
The countdown is on! Let's see you there. Don't forget to click here and register your attendance.
Visiting the Precision Ag Expo will be an excellent chance to chat with one of our field consultants who are more than happy to have a conversation about the best equipment for your farm.
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us at: